Series: Back-Up #3
Author: A.M. Madden
Release Date: June 12, 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
You’ve read Back-up, you’ve read Front & Center, and you want an encore?
Jack and Leila have had to deal with some devious nonsense in their lives. But now, life is real good.
Find out what they’ve been up to. Travel into the future with Jack, Leila and all their friends. Put to rest your questions of “What happened to…”
If you are looking for heartbreak, angst or drama, look elsewhere. Encore is meant to produce a long and breathy sigh.
I hope you enjoyed the journey of these amazing people half as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Encore is the conclusion to Jack & Leila’s story 😦 As sad as I was to know that this was their last book I loved every second of it!! Not only do we get Jack and Leila’s POVs but also Lori & Evan’s!!! This book was amazing, sad, funny and STEAMY!!! AM Madden did an amazing job with all four POVs and I felt like I connected to every character in this story! One of my favorite parts of this book besides Jack & Lelia was we got more of Trey! OMG I loved Trey is this book. His relationship with Jack and with Leila is amazing and I fell in love with Trey even more….but shhh don’t tell Jack!!
This series is a must read!!
5 ROCK GOD STARS
About the Author
Amazon Best Selling Author ~
A.M. Madden’s debut novel Back-up is the first of three in The Back-Up Series. Book 2, Front & Center is also available on Amazon. Book 3, Encore will be released June 2014.
A.M. Madden is a wife, a mother, an avid reader of romance novels and now an author. In Back-up she aspired to create a fun, sexy, realistic romantic story. She wanted to create characters that the reader could relate to and feel as if they knew personally. A self-proclaimed hopeless romantic, she loves getting lost in a good book. She also uses every free moment of her time writing, while raising teenage boys.
A.M. Madden 20 Fun Facts
- I am equal parts Jersey girl, Italian and hopeless romantic.
- I’ve been a romance novel junkie since teenage years. Forever, by fellow Jersey girl Judy Blume, was the first book I re-read over and over.
- I’m OCD. If I love one book in a series more than the others, I still have to read all three consecutively.
- I’m the only Italian I know who despises peppers.
- I’ve seen Springsteen in concert over 50 times.
- My top 3 book boyfriends are Jack Lair, Christian Grey, and Kellan Kyle.
- My celebrity crush has been George Clooney for years, but Jamie Dornan dethroned him. I am literally counting the day until FSOG is in theaters.
- My favorite movie is The Notebook. I predict FSOG will dethrone that.
- I have two teenage sons who are very supportive, but want no part of my books.
- My favorite sport is baseball, and my favorite team is the Yankees.
- I stalked Yankee shortstop Bucky Dent as a pre-teen when he moved to hometown.
- My dream is to take my husband and boys to Italy one day.
- One of the most exciting moments since becoming an author was when R.K. Lilley started following me on Twitter.
- My greatest accomplishments are my boys.
- I’m a great cook but an awful baker.
- Technology hates me.
- I am always thrilled whenever I see dolphins at the Jersey shore.
- My drink of choice is a Moscato Wine with frozen grapes.
- I wish I could sing.
- If I could have dinner with any 3 celebrities dead or alive, I would choose Bruce Springsteen, Ellen DeGeneres, and Elvis Presely
Purchase Her Other Books Today
Set of signed paperbacks from A.M. Madden, All 3 ebooks of Back-Up Series, Back-Up series swag pack